Natura Siberica North Vitality Foot Mask relieves fatigue from your overworked feet. Black wild mint wonderfully refreshes, tones and restores skin. Wood sage Oil softens and moisturizes foot skin, making it more elastic and silky. The formula is enriched with bisabolol and vitamin A.
Arctic Wormwood, rich in nutrients and essential Oil, has a calming effect.
Forest Salvia Oil softens and moisturizes skin, making it elastic and silky.
Wild Black Mint invigorates tired feet and has a cooling effect.
Product is certified by ICEA and COSMOS-Standard AISBL.
ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) the main certifying organization of natural cosmetics (organic cosmetics, biocosmetics, ecocosmetics ) in Europe. Italian Association of Organic Agriculture (AIAB) and the Institute of Ethic Certification (ICEA), together with a group of manufacturers, have developed leading prINCIples for natural and organic cosmetics.
What does it mean that product has ICEA certificate?
- whole range of its production is being inspected
- produced according to environmentally-friendly regulations
- is made from natural and organic ingredients of plant origin, approved by standards AIAB
- no ingredients that are harmful to human health or the environment
- absence of raw materials from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and synthetic dyes
- not tested on animals
- recyclable or reusable packaging
- non ionizing radiation, in order to sterilize the product
COSMOS-Standard AISBL has been specially created for certifying cosmetic treatments. COSMOS evaluates cosmetic products based on a whole range of different parameters:
- investigation of raw materials origin;
- investigation of product component processing;
- evaluation of the final product content;
- inspection of storage, manufacturing and packaging conditions;
- environmental impact of product on all stages of manufacturing, storage and usage;
- services on marking cosmetics;
- providing product info to customers;
- inspection, certification of products and control over all stages of manufacturing.
How to use: Apply a thin layer of the mask on feet and leave it for 5 minutes. If needed rinse feet with warm water or wipe out with a cloth. Use only as directed.
Ingredients INCI: Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 EstersPS, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Geranium Sibiricum ExtractWH
, Crepis Sibirica ExtractWH
, Pinus Sibirica Needle ExtractWH
, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
(*) Issued from organic agricultureWH
Wild Harvested Siberian plants organic ExtractsHR
Wild Altai Oblepikha Oil DerivativePS
Siberian Pine Oil Derivative
Volume: 75 ml