Our Extra-Firming facial mask has been specially created to take effective care of mature skin. Made from Snow Cladonia, which stays green even during severe Siberian winters, it rejuvenates the skin by lifting the features and redefining facial contours.
Snow Cladonia is a rare Siberian plant recognized as one of the world's most effective anti-aging treatments. It contains a unique form of usnin acid, which actively restoring the cells and effectively slowing down the aging process.
Siberian Golden Root is highly renowned for its fantastic adaptogenic properties. It protects and strengthens skin, smoothing away lines for beautiful skin that looks firmer, brighter, and younger-looking.
A new line of facial masks NATURA SIBERICA ACTIVE ORGANICS is based on certified organic Oils and Extracts of plants growing in nature reserves in Siberia.
Product is certified by ICEA and COSMOS-Standard AISBL.
ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) the main certifying organization of natural cosmetics (organic cosmetics, biocosmetics, ecocosmetics) in Europe. Italian Association of Organic Agriculture (AIAB) and the Institute of Ethic Certification (ICEA), together with a group of manufacturers, have developed leading prIngredientsples for natural and organic cosmetics.
What does it mean that product has ICEA certificate?
- whole range of its production is being inspected
- produced according to environmentally-friendly regulations
- is made from natural and organic ingredients of plant origin, approved by standards AIAB
- no ingredients that are harmful to human health or the environment
- absence of raw materials from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and synthetic dyes
- not tested on animals
- recyclable or reusable packaging
- non ionizing radiation, in order to sterilize the product
COSMOS-Standard AISBL has been specially created for certifying cosmetic treatments. COSMOS evaluates cosmetic products based on a whole range of different parameters:
- investigation of raw materials origin;
- investigation of product component processing;
- evaluation of the final product content;
- inspection of storage, manufacturing and packaging conditions;
- environmental impact of product on all stages of manufacturing, storage and usage;
- services on marking cosmetics;
- providing product info to customers;
- inspection, certification of products and control over all stages of manufacturing.
How to use: Apply mask on dry clean face, avoiding eye and lips area, leave for 15 min. Rinse the face with warm water until all traces of the mask has been removed. For best results, use mask twice a week.
Volume: 75 ml
Ingredients (Ingredients): Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oenothera Biennis Oil*, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 EstersPS
, Cetraria Vivalis ExtractWH
, Rhodiola Rosea Root ExtractWH
, Achillea Asiatica ExtractWH
, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract*, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Saponaria Officinalis Extract*, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Linalool**.
(*) Issued from organic agriculture
(**) Natural Component of essential Oils
) Wild Harvested Siberian plants organic Extracts
) Siberian Pine Oil Derivative