Winter Hand Cream has been specially designed to provide a reliable protection for your hands during winter. Active ingredients, with highly conditioning properties, provide intensive skin nourishment. Cream effectively protects from weather exposure while reducing the feeling of roughness and soothing irritations. In winter your hands need that extra protection.
Rhodiola Rosea boosts skin's immunity, reliably protects it from harsh environmental influences, and prevents allergic reactions. Makes the skin more supple and soft.
Hyssop Siberian effectively deals with weather conditions.
Wild Daurian Rose deeply nourishes skin and protects it from dehydration. It intensively moisturizes and smoothes your skin, making it brighter, firmer, and imparting a youthful glow.
Product is certified by ICEA and COSMOS-Standard AISBL.
ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) the main certifying organization of natural cosmetics (organic cosmetics, biocosmetics, ecocosmetics) in Europe. Italian Association of Organic Agriculture (AIAB) and the Institute of Ethic Certification (ICEA), together with a group of manufacturers, have developed leading prIngredientsples for natural and organic cosmetics.
What does it mean that product has ICEA certificate?
- whole range of its production is being inspected
- produced according to environmentally-friendly regulations
- is made from natural and organic ingredients of plant origin, approved by standards AIAB
- no ingredients that are harmful to human health or the environment
- absence of raw materials from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and synthetic dyes
- not tested on animals
- recyclable or reusable packaging
- non ionizing radiation, in order to sterilize the product
COSMOS-Standard AISBL has been specially created for certifying cosmetic treatments. COSMOS evaluates cosmetic products based on a whole range of different parameters:
- investigation of raw materials origin;
- investigation of product component processing;
- evaluation of the final product content;
- inspection of storage, manufacturing and packaging conditions;
- environmental impact of product on all stages of manufacturing, storage and usage;
- services on marking cosmetics;
- providing product info to customers;
- inspection, certification of products and control over all stages of manufacturing.
How to use: Apply a small amount of cream on the skin and gently rub in until completely absorbed.
Ingredients (Ingredients): Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Oenothera Biennis Oil*, Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 EstersPS
, Rhodiola Rosea Root ExtractWH
, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Hesperis Sibirica ExtractWH
, Crepis Sibirica ExtractWH
, Cetraria Nivalis ExtractWH
, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water*, Arctium Lappa Root Extract*, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract*, Cera Alba*, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Citral**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
(*) Issued from organic agriculture
(**) Natural components of essential OilsWH
Wild harvested Siberian plants organic ExtractsPS
Siberian Pine Oil Derivative
Volume: 75 ml