Sophora Japonica Extract contains up to 30% of rutin (vitamin P), which firms skin, speeds up regeneration processes, and regulates lipid balance.
Arctic raspberry pits carefully massage and purify skin.
Bisabolol calms and heals skin, preparing it for next treatment stages and providing their maximum effectiveness.
Product is certified by ICEA
ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) the main certifying organization of natural cosmetics (organic cosmetics, biocosmetics, ecocosmetics) in Europe. Italian Association of Organic Agriculture (AIAB) and the Institute of Ethic Certification (ICEA), together with a group of manufacturers, have developed leading prIngredientsples for natural and organic cosmetics.
What does it mean that product has ICEA certificate?
- whole range of its production is being inspected
- produced according to environmentally-friendly regulations
- is made from natural and organic ingredients of plant origin, approved by standards AIAB
- no ingredients that are harmful to human health or the environment
- absence of raw materials from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and synthetic dyes
- not tested on animals
- recyclable or reusable packaging
- non ionizing radiation, in order to sterilize the product
How to use: Apply facial scrub to slightly damp skin and massage in a circular motion to the entire face.Wash it off with warm water and pat dry face with a towel.
Volume: 150 ml
Ingredients (Ingredients): Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armenica Seed Powder*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Aquilegia Sibirica ExtractWH, Juniperus Sibirica Needle ExtractWH, Sorbus Sibirica ExtractWH, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water*, Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 EstersWH, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum.
(*) Issued from organic agriculture
(WH) Wild harvested Siberian plants organic Extracts
(PS) Siberian Pine Oil Derivative